Belajar Forex dengan saya

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

15 HOURS OF DRIVING

As early as 5 am after performing Fajr prayer and meal, I went from home to the city Kinabalu. The picture above, is the way Telupid - Ranau, appeared early peak of Mount Kinabalu this morning.
Kundasang town atmosphere around 8:20 am. Against the backdrop of spectacular views of Mount Kinabalu.
Beautiful views of Mount Kinabalu. Very comfortable air here. Almost every week and every month since the year 2009 I went to Kota Kinabalu using my own vehicle. Many business I do in there. But, in much the journey, I do not have much time to take the pictures interesting, and more interesting, it is my journey this time is Non-Smoking non-stop after you have attended in Kota Kinabalu. Great!!!
Before returning to Sandakan, I stopped over at the mosque Likas, Kota Kinabalu to perform the Zuhr Fardh prayer. I was able to heard the Ustaz Tazkirah of this Mosque. In the midst of Ramadan, do not feel hungry, thirsty thing in this way, benevolence fast.
On the way back to Sandakan, thick fog and heavy rain along the way. Arriving at Mile 32 Sandakan Check Point, then the rain stopped. It was a challenging trip this time although it has been many times I went to Kota Kinabalu. That little story of my experience recently. We are sorry if my writing in English was in order. Salam Ramadan.

No comments: